What can I do if my insurance company has denied my claim?
People depend on their insurance companies to help when disaster hits and when you or a loved one is injured. Yet, insurers are not always willing to pay what is owed or handle claims in good faith and without delay. Sauro & Bergstrom can help. Our attorneys have decades of experience dealing with insurance companies and understand the ins and outs of their claims handling tactics. From fire losses and storm claims to construction insurance, we represent clients in all types of insurance claims and can help you resolve your insurance dispute.
Types Of Insurance Issues
The attorneys at Sauro & Bergstrom handle all types of insurance disputes including:
- Storm damage claims (hail, wind, and flood)
- Fire damage claims
- Sewage floods
- Bad faith claims
- Directors and Officers Insurance (investment/SEC claims, employee/shareholder claims)
- Farm Insurance (farm building, equine, hog, and livestock)
- Business Insurance (commercial general liability, crime, business interruption, garage)
- Construction Insurance (liability, builders risk, indemnity agreements, inland marine)
- Entertainment Insurance (film, television, theatre, sound, photographer, athlete)
- Jewelry Insurance
The Insurance Company
When an insurance company denies your claim, engages in delay tactics, or refuses to pay you all that you are owed, one of our experienced attorneys at Sauro & Bergstrom can help. In addition, our attorneys can help with the claims process both before and after a lawsuit is filed, including when the insurance company asks for any of the following:
- Proof of loss
- Examination under Oath
- Written or recorded statement
- Financial documents or document authorizations
- Inventories of contents or product
- Independent Medical Examination
It is crucial to keep in mind that there are numerous deadlines that must be met in the insurance claims process and deadlines for suing an insurance company. Missing one of these deadlines can mean that an insurer can deny your claim and that a court can dismiss your case without any recovery to you. It is important to consult with experienced insurance claim attorneys like those at Sauro & Bergstrom, as soon as you have a concern about your claim.
Comprehensive Insurance Claims Attorneys
Your insurance policy is supposed to provide you with peace of mind that, when disaster strikes, you will be fairly compensated and financially secure. You held up your end of the deal. Sauro & Bergstrom can help ensure that your insurance company holds up its end of the deal. To learn more about how we can help you in your specific situation, call us at 651-389-9915 for a consultation. You may also fill out our contact form and someone from our office will contact you.