Top Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in Minnesota
992 Inwood Avenue North, Oakdale, MN 55128
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 – 2013
- Insurance Coverage (80%),
- Construction Litigation: Consumer (20%)
Named a Rising Star and Super Lawyer by Minnesota Law & Politics and Super Lawyers magazines, Ms. Bergstrom takes pride in fighting for her clients’ rights. With over 12 years of experience in the insurance industry, Ms. Bergstrom now pursues insurance companies that unfairly delay or deny insurance claims. She represents homeowners, associations, and business owners in a variety of insurance disputes, including storm damage, fire losses, water damage, collapse, mold claims, theft losses, and other complex claims. She also handles construction-related insurance disputes, including general liability claims, builders risk issues, and indemnity agreement disputes.
In addition, Ms. Bergstrom represents homeowners, associations, contractors, and subcontractors in all aspects of construction litigation and contract formation.
Ms. Bergstrom litigates before state and federal courts in Minnesota at both the district and appellate levels. An experienced litigator, she has sucessfully argued numerous cases at the district court level and on appeal. She is a 2004 cum laude graduate of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, MN and is actively involved in the Minnesota State Bar Association, Minnesota Women Lawyers, and the International Risk Management Institute (IRMI).
About Adina Bergstrom
Admitted 2004, Minnesota
Honors and Awards:
- Graduated cum laude from Hamline University School of Law, Cum Laude, Hamline University School of Law, 2004
- Hamline Journel of Law and Public Policy writing award, 2003
- CALI Award, Food and Drug Law; Mediation Moot Court: Participant and Coach 2002-2004.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2004
- Minnesota, 2004
- American Bar Assocaition
- Association of Women Contractors
- Women in Construction Law Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota Tenth Judicial District Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2004 – Present
Pro bono/Community Service:
- Springboard for the Arts, 2013
- Hennepin Theatre Trust Liaison for the Spotlight Program , 2013
- Tartan Area Theatre Association- Leading Member